Thursday, May 24, 2012

17 weeks


Baby Bear,

That's your new nickname. Your dad is "Papa Bear", I am "Mama Bear" and Cooper was "Baby Bear" but has moved up in the world to "Little Bear". I was really sad about it, but he is growing up after all.

Nothing really new to report this week. I have had some hip pain, and I am so thankful to have your dad around to help relieve it.

I am really looking forward to the long weekend. We have your Grandma L, uncle Cory and cousin Jase coming to visit.

I have felt some flutters this week. Is that you moving in there? I cannot wait for your movements to become more distinct.

As always, keep growing little one.

Love,
Momma

P.S. Coop wanted to let you know that he cannot wait for you to drop food on the floor for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment