Tuesday, May 1, 2012

just a little note

As I mentioned previously, the first trimester was not exactly the cakewalk I had hoped and dreamed about. Lot's of sickness and lot's of sleep.

Luckily, I have started to get some of my energy back and have been able to keep Nate company. When he is home that is! Nate has been busy coaching a little league time. They had their first game last night, but unfortunately did not win. I enjoy hearing him talk about all the boys and coaching. Someday he could even be coaching one of our own.

I was really excited to go to my first prenatal yoga class at Sweet Feet Yoga last Wednesday. The yoga studio is located inside the office that Nate works at. It was nice to spend time with other expecting mothers. The nice lady next to me was 38 weeks and ready to go any day. I just kept looking at her in disbelief that my belly will get that big. I know it will, but I just can't quite grasp it just yet. I really enjoyed the class. The instructor was great and offered up a lot of good information on stretches to do while my body is adjusting. It will be a great help in the coming months, and I am very grateful for the opportunity to attend.

I will be back soon. We went home this weekend and I am trying to play catch up and edit some photos for my aunt. This weekend's goal is to organize our closets. My little brother is moving in with us this summer so we are busy making room for him and a baby. How quickly a house can fill up. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that you're starting to feel better. And, how neat that Nate is coaching a team. I bet he's an awesome coach!

    ReplyDelete