Wednesday, May 16, 2012

excited

I almost can't believe we have our second baby appointment today. The past six weeks have blown by. I am really excited to hear bump's heart beating again.

In other news, Meagen has informed me that I am getting chunky and also that she liked my hair long better. Kids say the funniest,  most honest things. I am writing this down little lady so I can always remember what you said to your pregnant hormonal aunt. Speaking of hormones almost anything can make me tear up. One sad song or an episode of Grey's Anatomy and I am done for.

We had a great mother's day. We went to Kent Park and spent a good chunk of time walking around the lake. Cooper was sure ready for a nap at the end. I hope you all had a great Mother's day as well!


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Yay yay yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Hopefully this kid is as cute as EE.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you were able to finally enjoy a weekend, and what a grand weekend to be able to enjoy! :) Can't wait to hear how everything goes for you. :)

    ReplyDelete