Sunday, May 6, 2012

happy birthday meagen

Happy Birthday to a very special little girl, my niece Meagen!

We went home last weekend to celebrate with the family, and I think she had a blast. She requested that Grandma make her a 6 layered cake with vanilla, strawberry and chocolate. Can we say spoiled?


Posing by her little brother with the cake.


I cannot believe you are already six little lady.


Being silly.


My mom made this cake, and my aunt Karen helped decorate it.



Trying to sneak some frosting when she thought no one was looking.


Make a wish!


I think this next picture proves what a great weekend she had. She was out 10 minutes after we started the long drive home.


Happy Birthday again on your special birthday. Hope all of your wishes come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment