Thursday, July 5, 2012

23 weeks


Little Lady,

This was a big week for our family. I celebrated my 26th birthday, and your father and I celebrated two years of marriage. We spent most of the day trying to get things ready for your room. It was perfect. I cannot wait to put it all together.

We also found out that you, my sweet dear, are a little girl. That has been my gut feeling all along. People kept guessing boy and I just couldn't believe it. Turns out my gut feeling was right.

It has been a lot of fun feeling you move around this week. You must be doing somersaults inside of my tummy. I will feel some kicks here, then there and pretty much everywhere.

I cannot believe how easily I get out of breath these days. If I am already huffing and puffing I don't even want to imagine what it might be like in a few months.

I am trying to embrace my new shape. I have a feeling by the end of this I will be pretty huge, but let's be honest...your mother is not the tallest person and there truly is only one direction for you to grow and that would be out.

We are so excited to meet you. We have a lot of fun guessing what traits you will get from both of us.  Keep growing!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment