Thursday, July 12, 2012

24 weeks


(This is my "Nnnnaaatttttttee" face. He took this picture immediately after taking one he knew I wasn't ready for.)

Sweet Pea,

We had an appointment today and your heartbeat sounded strong at a beautiful 153 bpm. That sound will never get old.

We have started to get things together for your room. I definitely feel like I am "nesting". There is so much I want to get done before you get here.

The last week has been busy with family and friends. Sometimes when we are sitting around with all our loved ones I think about what it will be like to have you there next summer. It's so exciting to have you in our lives.

I wonder who you will look like? What features of mine or your dads you will have.

You have been pretty active the last couple days, and I love it! Keep growing little lady.

Love,
Mom

Cooper was not cooperating for a picture, at all. Hence, the yawn face...
 and the his sniffing-the-air face.
P.S. Check out his fresh summer cut. :)

1 comment:

  1. That first picture made me laugh out loud. :)

    You look fabulous and I love the updates. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete