Thursday, July 26, 2012

26 weeks


Baby Girl,

Only 14(ish) weeks to go! We are so excited to meet you and hold you in our arms. I am currently enjoying feeling you moving inside of me.

I read that you can now open your eyes, hear your father speaking to me and sway to the sound of music. Your days as a dancer begin. I hope you enjoy dancing as much as I do. Mostly in the dance-because-you-feel-like-it kind of way. Nothing fancy.

I have been a little bit slower this week. The combination of the heat and sleepless nights are starting to catch up to me. Hopefully I can catch up this weekend.

I started reading a book about breastfeeding. It has been helpful, as I have so many questions. I really hope it works for us.

We are having a good time putting your room together. Hopefully we can get the crib painted this weekend. Rumor has it your Grandma L started on your bedding this week. I am so excited to see it when it's finished.

Keep growing little lady. We get to hear your sweet heart beating again in two weeks.

Love,
Momma

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery. :)

    P.S. Don't forget to get paperwork from your doctor so that insurance will pay for a good portion of your breast pump. :)

    ReplyDelete