Thursday, July 19, 2012

25 weeks


Baby girl,

You must have been excited about being 25 weeks today. You woke your momma up with a series of rhythmic belly kicks.

I can now see my belly move when you kick or move. It just amazes me how strong you are getting.

Your favorite times to be active are after I eat and when I lay down for bed. Actually, any time I am sitting still you like to get active. You also stop kicking when I place my hand where you are kicking. Same goes for your father tries to feel your kicks. I wonder if any of this will be an indication of your personality. Your father has told me that when he was a baby his mother could never set him down. I have feeling you might be like him.

We are working bit by bit to put together your room. It feels good to be doing things for you.

Keep growing little lady. We love you!

Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment