Thursday, September 13, 2012

33 weeks

This is not the picture I wanted to share, but it is all I have. It was taken after work with the camera timer. After very little sleep last night and a slow moving morning I admitted defeat to our weekly photo as I ran out  our the door to try and get to work on time. 
Sweet Baby Girl,

Unfortunately I'm going to keep this pretty short today. We have been super busy, you and I, these last couple of days. I am busy at work trying to get ready for my time at home with you.  At home we are trying to take care of the list that grows longer every day. We are headed home this weekend for our final trip home until after you are born. It is kind of relieving to know that. I am excited to have a month at home to prepare on the weekends. 

You continue to move around and remind me of how anxious I am to meet you. I keep imagining what it will feel like to hold you in my arms for the first time.

Please know that even though I am extremely tired tonight, and exhausted from the insomnia and heartburn, it is the greatest feeling to be your mommy. I want to keep you safe and protected as long as you need it.

Keep growing little one. 

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment