Thursday, September 20, 2012

34 weeks

 Little Lady,

Only six weeks left! Give or take two weeks that is. We are so excited to meet you and share you with our loved ones. Time to tie-up all of those loose ends!

We made our last trip home until after you are born. Our first trip will most likely be Christmas. It feels nice to know that we can spend our weekends here preparing for you. Not to mention car rides are starting to get pretty uncomfortable. The first hour is fine but after that I shift around quite a bit to get comfy.

Last weekend was a busy one. We headed home for your great Aunt Kathy's wedding, celebrated Zander's fourth birthday and went to Brody's football game in Atlantic. By the time we got home Sunday you were a little lopsided in my belly. Thank goodness for your dad. Two adjustments later and we had you back in the head down position, with your back against my belly. Just how we want you when I deliver. I don't know what I would do without him.

We had an appointment with the midwife this past Tuesday. Your heartbeat was in the 130-140 range. Just perfect. We scheduled our last four appointments. I just can't believe that.

Keep growing!

Love,
Momma

1 comment:

  1. Julie I am getting so excited for you! It's hard to believet that you're almost there. :)

    It's hard to imagine that you're at about the same point in pregnancy that I was when Ryan was born.

    ReplyDelete