Thursday, September 27, 2012

35 weeks


Baby,

As I sit here you are squirming in my belly. Your movements have become much more distinct. I can feel your little foot push up against me trying to make more room.

Sleep still seems to be a thing of the past. I have been on the couch most nights, well every night the past week. I usually get up about every two hours. Your dad offered to give the bed up, but I honestly think I sleep better on the couch right now.

I had a dream about giving birth to you. I wasn't in any pain, and after I saw you I just kept saying that you have your father's nose. I wonder if that will be true.

We had our maternity photos taken last weekend. They turned out great. I can wait to look back at them many years from now and remember this special time in all of our lives.

Keep growing little one.

Love,
Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment