Wednesday, September 12, 2012

a baby shower back home

Time is flying. We are busy preparing for our little one in a bunch of fun ways. We are taking a weekly natural birthing class, we took one three hour breast feeding class, I am staying active with prenatal yoga. and we are working away on her room. We just have a few last minute details left. 


In the midst of all the hustle and bustle, my sister threw me a baby shower back home with family and friends.


The theme for the shower was shower. :) Clouds, umbrellas and raindrops.


There was a great turnout. Baby L and I felt the love and warmth of those closest to us. 


We received so many cute gifts. And let's just have a little about little girls clothes...my goodness dressing her will be fun. I intend to enjoy dressing her while she will let me. I know there will come a day when she dislikes anything and everything I like, and I will know nothing about fashion or style. For now I will just take in all of ruffles, bows and everything girly. 


It was great to by surrounded by so much love and support.. 




I know this was post was short, but I hope to be back with more updates soon. I will be back with a letter to my little lady tomorrow. Betcha can't wait to see how much the belly has grown this week. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment