Thursday, September 6, 2012

32 weeks


Little Lady,

My goodness the weeks are flying by. We are very busy preparing for your arrival. This leaves us with a very action packed September. I have made it a goal to try and not plan anything past the beginning of October. I want to use that time to rest up and prepare for your arrival around the home. Because my goodness the nesting. I have been on a nesting frenzy for weeks now. I love it, but it sure does make a list grow faster than your father ever thought possible. Bless him for keeping your momma so happy.

Last weekend was our first baby shower. You were spoiled. I love being surrounded by people who are so excited to meet you. I can't wait for you to get here and enjoy it all.

People keep telling me stories about a friend or a friend of a friend who was told she was have a girl and ended up having a boy, or the other way around. I hope they didn't get it wrong, but if they did please know in advance how sorry and I am for calling you little lady during this pregnancy. From the beginning I thought you were a girl, and I would like to think momma's intuition is right.

We have been so amazingly blessed with a healthy pregnancy, so dislike saying anything negative. That being said...I am so ready for the heartburn to go away and to be able to sleep more comfortably at night. I have felt the growth lately. When I push myself I pay for it. It feels so good to have my feet up right now as I type this. It also feels so good to feel you squirming around in there. I want to keep you safe and happy in there until you are ready to meet us.

Keep growing my love.

Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment