Thursday, May 19, 2011

10 things I love about my Meagen

Mama Kat's Writers Workshop
List ten favorite things about one of your favorite people

Although I have many favorite people in my life, I decided to write about my niece/God Daughter, Meagen. I have many favorites things I like about her, making it hard to narrow it down to ten.

10. No matter how early it is, if the sun is up she's convinced everyone else in the house should also wake up. She will wake you up (ever so matter-of-a-factly) with, "Good morning! The sun is up!".

9. She's honest. I appreciate this age were she says what's on her mind. I don't take offense to anything she says because I know there was no ill intent. There is no sugar coating with Meagen.

8. She tells me I have mermaid hair. Makes me feel pretty.

7. She shows true excitement when I visit her. Why can't we all run around, jump up and down, and hug and kiss someone like crazy when we are blessed to see the ones we love?

6. When she pronounces 'human' like 'whoman'. :)

5. When she tries to act shy but a smile slips out.

4. She adores Nate. I am very thankfully that she thinks of him as her uncle and not as the guy that married Aunt Julie.

3. The way she covers her mouth with both hands when she giggles.

2. The drama! Oh boy do I love a good fit and getting upset for no reason, and the faces and comments that come with it. It is very reminiscent of a my younger self.

1. That she loves me unconditionally, and I love her back a million times more!

No comments:

Post a Comment