Friday, May 20, 2011

puppy-dog needs a brother

We have offically been the proud parents to our little puppy-dog, Cooper, for over a year now. The lady, Peggy, we got him from is really sweet and I had been meaning to send her an update with some pictures for a little while now (where does times go?).

Yesterday, my sister texted me and mentioned they might be thinking about getting dog. She isn't entirely sure she wants dog just like Cooper; but I thought "hey why not send that update and see what she has". Peggy was thrilled to see Coop and so happy we wrote. She also sent along this photo.


Is anybody else out there going crazy for this little guy? What a doll. I just want to scrath his little nose. Nate, who has been telling me for quite awhile now that we cannot get another dog even turned to me and said, "could we get another?".

In the event that my sister does not swoop up this precious little guy, I think I am going to need everyones help with three good reasons we should not get another dog; because every reason I seem to come up with disappears when I see this little face.

No comments:

Post a Comment