Thursday, August 30, 2012

31 weeks


Little Lady,

Where are the weeks going? In just around 9 weeks we will get to meet you! I am so looking forward to seeing your face and covering it with kisses.

We are headed home for my baby shower this weekend. I am sure you are going to be one spoiled little lady.

This week we took a breastfeeding class in addition to our birthing class. I really hope it works for us. I am nervous about going back to work and continuing to breastfeed. It will be a lot of work, but with some determination I think I can do it. My fingers are tightly crossed.

You have been just as active as ever. You tend to make more movements under my left ribs. Sometimes I will push back to see if you will kick. You usually shy away when I do this. Maybe this is your way of letting me know how independent you are. You will kick when and where you want too. You got that from your mother.

It is true what they say about the third trimester and sleep. Although I am getting more tired at time goes on, I cannot seem to get a full nights rest. Sometimes it is because of the heartburn, sometimes it is pain in my hips and legs, and sometimes I just lay there awake and cannot go back to sleep. I know that once you are here sleep with be a thing of the past. At least for awhile.

Keep growing my love.

Momma




No comments:

Post a Comment