Thursday, August 2, 2012

27 weeks


Little Lady,

You sure are growing, and momma bear can feel it. You were kicking me like a mad woman on Monday. At one point I was just sure I would be bruised from it. I headed straight to get adjusted by your father after work. He helped stretch out my round ligament and free up some space for you. Usually when he does this you don't make any movements, but this time you kicked his hand like crazy. I loved being able to share that with him. You were definitely acting wild.

My goodness the hiccups. I think you have had them for a couple weeks now. It just finally clicked with me this week that the rythmic steady thumps in my belly were from my baby girl having the hiccups.

Sometimes your puppy brother will give you kisses when I ask him too. I think you two will be great friends.

We finished painting your crib this week! Your father couldn't be happier to have that off his list. We love to go into your room and talk about you. We have even caught Cooper in there a handful of time rolling all of the rug (that's his way of claiming it). So know that you are protected little one.

Keep growing!

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment