Thursday, August 9, 2012

28 weeks


Little Lady,

We made it to the third trimester! Only twelve weeks (give or take a week or two) until we meet!

This past weekend was a busy one. On our trip to the zoo I was definitely feeling my size. By the end of the day my ankles and feet were swollen.

We got you a stuffed giraffe from the zoo and named her Ginny. Cooper happens to think this toy is for him, so we have started working on boundaries. It will be an interesting adjustment period for him. We may or may not have felt bad that we didn't get him anything and picked him a new toy when we went to get his food this week. What can we say? Your parents are pushovers.

We had an appointment this past Tuesday. It was great to hear your heart beating strong at 148 bpm. The midwife said you were head down. Which makes think the prenatal yoga must be paying off. We do different stretches to help encourage you to go into the head down position. However, I know there is plenty of time for you to keep flip flopping around.

I love watching you move around in my belly. My belly just wobbles and shakes as you get comfortable and try to make more space. This has been my favorite part of pregnancy so far.

Keep growing little lady!

Love,
Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment