Thursday, August 23, 2012

30 weeks


Baby,

Here we are at thirty weeks with only ten to go! I am so very excited to meet you, but I feel like I still have a lot to get done. We have some finishing touches to add in your room, freezer meals to plan for your first months of life and lots of baby supplies to buy.

We had our first birthing class this past Monday. We chose to go with the Bradley method, a natural childbirth method. The classes will continue right up until you are born. I am excited to learn, and it is helping me feel more prepared.

You are kicking my belly as I type this. I love that feeling.

We had an appointment this past Monday. I LOVED the midwife we met with this time. I hope she can be there for your birth. Your heart was pumping away at 140 bpm. Everything is going great. Mom and baby are healthy. I even passed the glucose test! My blood pressure is normal, but a little low. They explained that this is normal as my belly continues to grow. With the added weight is slows down my circulation.

Keep growing little lady. We all love you so much already!

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment