Monday, August 6, 2012

Omaha Zoo Trip

We had an exciting and busy weekend. My entire immediate family was home, so we planned a trip to the Omaha Zoo for Sunday. If you haven't been, you need to go. We went quite often as kids. I hadn't been in a few years, and I had begging Nate to get there.


It was even worth all of the walking. My ankles and feet were definitely swollen, and it felt nice to sit at the end of the day. I kept getting excited about when we will get to come with the baby. 


It was a packed house. It was a nice cool day only reaching the 80's. 


Zander was exhausted from all of the excitement. 


Meagen loved running through the mist again and again. 



We saved the best part of the last (at least in my opinion). The Rain Forest. Nate is more of an aquarium kind of guy, but it was so packed we ran through it. Hopefully next time we can go during the week and enjoy it more.  


We had a great time, and I think the kids did too! Even if one of them slept through most of it, and the other reports "the mist" as her favorite part. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment