Wednesday, June 22, 2011

lesson learned


I accidentally deleted all of my comments on my blog. Bummer.

With our BIG move quickly approaching, our place has gotten a little cramped. For my taste that is.

I keep feeling like it looks like one of those shows with people who hoard. In reality it doesn't (it's not even close), but I just have a hard time with everything not being put away in its special spot. Does that make me so crazy? My hubby sure thinks so.

We have acquired a couple new items around the ol' apartment that we are restoring, to our taste, for the new home. Problem is that they don't fit all that well in our two bedroom apartment.

It's a good thing Cooper is so little or else I don't know where we would put him! And yes, I am totally exaggerating.

When I can't clean up everything at home I start looking elsewhere. Which brings up to how I deleted all the beautiful comments from those of you who have kindly remarked on my blog.

There is a 'comments' section in my blog home page where I can see all comments. I thought this was sort of like an inbox. I was wrong.

So, if I deleted your comment(s) I apologize that you fell victim to the great move of 2011. Please forgive my OCD.

No comments:

Post a Comment