Monday, June 27, 2011

mom's birthday!

Today is one very special ladies Birthday, my Mom! We celebrated the event this past weekend.

She probably doesn't want me to say this on the blog, but is turning 50. A very young 50 might I add.

We wanted to throw her a party and all the jazz, but she just wouldn't have it. She insisted that time with us was what she wanted.

We spent the weekend in a hotel doing some pretty fun things. As per usual cue the pictures...

Growing up we played a lot of scrabble with Mom, so we decided to do a scrabble themed party.
 I made special stickers to fit starbursts.
 Specially made Scrabble Birthday banner, made by muah.
 I also made a cookie for everyone with the first letter of their name.
 Meagen at the pool.
 Getting in some snuggle time with Grandpa.
 Emeriss trying out a ponytail.
 My younger brother Andrew just being Andrew.

 Cheese!
 Those poor puppies.
 Time for cake!

 She needed some help blowing out 50 candles.
 Zander wanted to blow out his own.
 What a cute little family. 

 "Swimming" in the hot tub.

 Good morning!

Our time with the family flew by! We had a great time, and I am glad we got to get away for a night with the ones we love.

Happy Birthday, Mom. I hope you have a wonderful day. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. What a cool party idea! I loved your pictures (as usual). :)

    ReplyDelete