Sunday, June 12, 2011

paparazzi

It's official. We are one month away from being homeowners. We made the offer on our soon to be home March 22nd, so this one month thing is feeling like a breeze. 

In preparation of moving, we headed to my brother's house yesterday afternoon when Nate got off of work. Some friends of ours were kind enough to give us two dressers they no longer wanted, and we are working towards making them move in ready for our bedroom (I will post the before and afters). 

So while the boys men worked hard to clean and sand the furniture; I followed the little munchkins around like paparazzi. Get ready for photo overload.

Megan showing me her scary face, and Zander trying to "hide" from Coop.
 Sibling love.
 Such a diva.
 A work break for the boys.
 Campfire. It made for some awesome s'mores later in the evening.
 Silly faces.


 Contemplating taking a potato.
 I swear this little one will be a heart breaker.
 Strike a pose!
 My pretty little niece.
 Sparklers!


As always, we had a great time with Steven, Meagen and Zander. The kids are growing faster than I could ever have imagined, so it is nice to take a day and get it all on my camera. That way I can freeze them in time and keep them little forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment